BEMPU Health is Hiring Awesome Team Members!
At BEMPU Health, we deliver life-saving health innovations for babies around the world – and we need rockstars like you to join our team!
Our first product, the BEMPU TempWatch, prevents newborn death by alerting for hypothermia and infections early. The BEMPU TempWatch was among TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Innovations of 2017 and has helped 18,000+ babies around the world.
However, with your help, we’ll scale this to reach more babies. Further, you will help us launch a pipeline of newborn products related to kangaroo care, neonatal apnea, post-partum depression screening, and more.
Our organisation is grateful for the support from:
About the Positions:
We are hiring for the following positions in Bangalore (except where a different location is noted).More details follow.
Business, Sales and Clinical
Chief Operating Officer
International Account Manager
Clinical Affairs Manager
Regional Sales Manager (North, South)
Key Government Account Manager (Chennai)
Key Account Executive (Various cities)
Resource Mobilization Associate
Clinical Study Field Staff
What you’ll get by working at BEMPU Health:
You’ll be integral to improving the health of thousands of children in India and the world.
You’ll work with a passionate and skilled team driven to change the world for the better.
You have opportunities to grow, lead and shape a company. We aim to develop your career.
Salary and incentives commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
+ BUSINESS, SALES AND CLINICAL
- Chief Operating Officer – Working with the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for sales and marketing and P&L activities as well as HR, Finance, R&D, and Production. You will work closely with the CEO and Board for organizational activities. 15+ years of experience with strong sales and marketing background and experience in healthcare and new product launches.
- Finance Manager – You will work closely with leadership to oversee the all financial aspects of the business including financial planning and control, building the and maintaining the financial operating plan and advising on company overall financial strategy, statutory, grant and audit compliance. 5+ years of experience.
- Finance Executive – You will support the finance team with accounting, record keeping and compliance. 2+ years of experience.
- International Accounts Manager – You will be responsible for building and executing our international business strategy. 4-10 years of sales experience with preference of international experience.
- Marketing Manager – You will drive the overall marketing strategy for our product portfolio to support sales in a variety of channels. You will also manage our digital marketing. 8+ years of sales or marketing experience with preference of healthcare experience.
- Clinical Affairs Manager – You and your team will support sales and marketing for new and existing products by overseeing clinical affairs including clinical studies, key relationship building, concept selling and more. 5+ years experience in medical affairs management preferably with experience working with CROs and sales teams. Degrees in fields such as Pharmacology or Healthcare Management or Dentist Healthcare Management.
- Clinical Associate – You will work closely with our design and engineering team to advise on clinical aspects of our existing and new products, as well as research various initiatives and work with our research work. MBBS degree and experience with pediatrics is preferred.
- Regional Sales Manager (North, South) – You will be responsible for leading a team to generate revenue with government and private hospital customers in your region. 10-12+ years of experience with pharma, medical devices or healthcare is required.
- Key Government Account Manager (Chennai) - You will interface regularly with government to introduce our products and generate regional business with the government. 5+ years of sales experience with preference of experience in a leading pharma company or with government experience.
- Key Account Executive - You will be responsible for sales in private and corporate hospitals in your region and accountable for hitting target numbers. Prior experience with sales not required but valued. Recruiting roles in Trivandrum, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Chennai, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Indore, Delhi (2), Gurgaon, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
- Resource Mobilization Associate (Full-Time or Consultant) - You will identify and execute on opportunities to raise funds or build partnerships that enable our organization to reach more newborns around the world. Strong ability to write grants and proposals, as well as knowledge of the fundraising space is desired. 4+ years of experience.
+ TECHNICAL POSITIONS
- Quality Manager – You will be responsible for ISO 13485 certification and overall management of our quality management systems for design and manufacturing. 5+ years of quality experience preferably with medical devices.
- Engineering Associate (2) – You will be responsible for Prototype designing, design circuit and PCB, Lab testing, Clinical Trials, Market Pilots, Inhouse Testing, Preparing design documents,evaluate vendors for the mechanical/electronics parts, identifying the new products and develop concepts. Position if for 6 months. Consultant with B.E Fresher from (Electronics and communication, Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics , Electronics Instrumentation) any background
- Graphics Designer (Consultant) – You will be responsible for creating graphics for healthcare marketing material, social media and online advertising, product packaging, illustrations, websites, UI/UX for apps and more as directed by the marketing manager and product managers. Experience with marketing strategy, video editing, website design, app development , social media (facebook, insta, twitter management) is also desired but not required.
- Clinical Study Field Staff – You will be responsible for assisting in the execution of a clinical study related to postpartum depression in a hospital in Bangalore. Activities include patient enrollment, data collection, basic statistical analysis and excel entry, summary and communication of results. Position is for 3-6 months with potential to continue on future on-going clinical studies in the company. Female candidate with fluency in spoken Kannada is required.
- Production Associate – You will work with our production team to assemble our various products. Experience with manufacturing, electronics and soldering, working with vendors, and working in quality systems is valued. 1+ years of experience desired.