The TempWatch bracelet monitors your baby's temperature and alerts you if your baby is cold.
Hypothermia (or cold temperature) is among the top causes for newborn injury and hospital admission. Baby's who frequently experience hypothermia will also gain less weight than those that are consistently warm. The TempWatch is the world's first infant monitor that monitor's your baby's temperature 24/7 and alerts you if your baby is hypothermic.
- Monitors your baby's temperature 24/7
- Alerts if your baby is cold.
- Can be recharged using a standard mini-USB port.
- Lasts up to 10 days on charge.
- CE Certified and 100% safe.