Warm babies sleep better, grow better and have fewer complications.
BEMPU lets you know when your baby needs warmth.
Why your baby needs it
Small babies, especially those that are premature or under 2.5 kgs, get cold really easily. When cold, babies use all their energy to keep warm instead of growing. This can stunt your baby's growth and long-term potential.
That's why we developed BEMPU. It's a simple, accurate bracelet which lets you know if your baby is too cold so you can warm the baby and be the best parent you can be.
- Helps babies gain weight faster and avoid stunting.
- Helps babies sleep better.
- Informs parents in the event of hypothermia.
- One band protects your baby day and night for 1 month.
- Built in battery does not require replacement or recharging.
- For small babies under 3.3 kg
- Completely safe and ISO 10993 compliant material.
How It Works
- BEMPU blinks a calm blue light if your baby's temperature is normal
- BEMPU plays a tune and blinks an orange light if the temperature is cold.
- If cold, swaddle or perform kangaroo care until the blue light returns.
- Your baby is protected day and night for an entire month.
For only Rs. 2,000 your baby will be receiving the world's best care from the world's best parents.
Bempu is also available for order on:
BEMPU Is also available at private hospital pharmacies around the country including: